Dhaka, Bangladesh

The Derma Co 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum 30ml

10 SoldOut of stock


Filters are great but clear skin is even better. Banish dark spots and blemishes safely with The Derma Co. 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum enriched with the goodness of Alpha Arbutin and Niacinamide. It helps fight pigmentation, protects & promotes healthy radiance all day long!

Volume: 30ml
All skin types
Made in India

Out of stock

It’s time to treat pigmentation and make way for clear skin with 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum. Kojic Acid is derived from fermented rice & certain type of mushrooms, this protective antioxidant brightens skin & neutralizes the damage caused due to pollution, UV rays, smoke, and toxic chemical elements. Go #FilterFree with 2% Kojic Acid Serum loaded with 1% Alpha Arbutin that efficiently helps in fading dark spots with every application. The power of 1% Alpha Arbutin works towards controlling the production of Melanin (a pigment that creates skin color). The derma co kojic acid serum is power-packed combination of 2% Kojic Acid and 1% Alpha Arbutin work together to act quicker on absorbing well into the skin .


Purified Water, Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, Propandiol, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Arbutin, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Metabisulphite, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Magnolia Kobus Flower Extract, Panthenol, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract & Hydroxyproline, Proline.

How To Use:

Use twice a day after cleansing your face with The Derma Co. face wash. Apply 3-5 drops of serum on the entire face & neck and massage gently until serum gets absorbed.

Disclaimer: As changes to the product packaging, information, and/or formulation may occur without notice, skinnora.com cannot guarantee the information and/or images on this website to be accurate, complete, and/or updated. While we do our best to keep our website updated, the actual product may vary. Prices are subject to change. We cannot accomodate price adjustments on previous orders.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “The Derma Co 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum 30ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.